The Canadian Rockies are known for their stunning scenery, rugged mountains, breathtaking glaciers, mighty rivers, and gorgeous national parks. On this Heart of the Canadian Rockies tour, you’ll experience this breathtaking scenery and enjoy thrilling experiences as you overnight in Calgary, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Kamloops, Victoria, and Vancouver. Plus, you’ll enjoy a 7-night Alaska cruise where you’ll witness the amazing Inside Passage, one of the world’s most picturesque sea lanes with unbelievable beauty. Enjoy two nights in Banff National Park, Canada’s oldest national park and gateway to the Canadian Rockies. You’ll have time to explore the alpine meadows, glaciers, lakes, hot springs, and quaint shops on your own or take an optional excursion like viewing the spectacular scenery by helicopter. You’ll also enjoy two nights in Jasper National Park, the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. You can hike, peruse the shops, and take an optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island. Between Banff and Jasper, experience a highlight of this Canadian Rockies tour—a thrilling ride aboard an Ice Explorer all-terrain vehicle to the Athabasca Glacier, part of the Columbia Icefield, the largest expanse of ice in the Canadian Rockies. Your journey between the two national parks also includes a stop in Lake Louise, whose turquoise waters create a natural mirror that reflects the surrounding mountains and pristine wilderness. This tour also includes ferry crossings between Vancouver and Victoria as well as sightseeing in Calgary, Vancouver, and Victoria. In Victoria, your sightseeing includes world-famous Butchart Gardens with its 55 acres of showcase floral displays. Free time in Victoria allows you to explore on your own. Perhaps enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Empress Hotel, walk and discover Victoria’s delightful historic buildings and harbour or take the optional Marine Wildlife & Whale-Watching Expedition to seek out the resident pods of orca whales. All of this and more await you on this Canadian Rockies tour designed for the savvy, value-minded traveller. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the stunning landscapes you’ll see on this once-in-a-lifetime holiday!
- Adventure is knocking with everything you need for perfectly affordable touring. Cosmos includes hand-selected accommodations, guided sightseeing, and seamless transportation between destinations—with value-minded travel lovers in mind. Explore with expert Cosmos Tour Directors and Local Guides, and private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi where available. Enhance your free time to explore like a local with your CosmosGO mobile app!
- Ferry crossing to/from Vancouver Island and a cruise on Holland America’s MS Koningsdam or MS Zaandam are included.
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are up to date at time of publishing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
- Your package price includes Holland America’s ‘Have It All Premium Cruise Package.’ Included for 2024: Signature Beverage package, $100 Shore Excursion Credit, One dinner in a specialty restaurant and Surf Wi-Fi package.
- At least one member of the travelling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions and vendor dates of operation.